Pat Potter's Chocolate Wet Cake Picture Recipe Hints
1. This recipe uses a numbered cup method. So 1 on a cup stands for 1 cup and 2 on a cup stands for 1/2 cup. It might be helpful to get a plastic set of measuring cups and spoons and marking them clearly with a permanent magic marker.
2. Practice measuring skills with dry rice.
3. Practice setting the oven temperature.
4. Practice setting a clock timer.
5. Practice identification of real ingredients.
6. Use the flashcards below to practice recipe ingredient indentification. (The cake picture is just for fun.)
Bry-Back Manor/Happy Birthday